[icon name="info-circle"] Some links on NintendoHill may are paid links may earn us a commission. Read the Affiliate Policy disclosure for more info.
Last month, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order was updated to Version 3.0.0 in order to accommodate the Rise Of The Phoenix DLC pack and additional free costumes.
Since then, data miners have been combing the game’s code for possible hints at what’s next in terms of updates.
Some of their discoveries have been summarized on Reddit, which include hints at brand new story chapters and locations, the next batch of free costumes, and the possibility of more new playable characters beyond the known DLC.
Check it out below:
- Beast, Professor X and Dark Phoenix mention several team bonuses, including “Inhumans”, which doesn’t currently exist.
- Medusa has a new voice clip added (possibly select sound). These, to me, the signal we may get a playable Medusa and Black Bolt to round out an Inhumans team.
- Spoken NPC dialogue indicates a new Story. The Negative Zone and Doomstadt are explicitly named.
- Negative Zone mentioned to be very cold by Iceman and that it doesn’t bother him.
- Doomstadt seems to be in trouble, possibly has vampires. Cable mentions not having enough gear to take on a Celestial, so I think it might involve Galactus. (Remember the eyes at the end?)
- At one point Cable calls out Annihilus by name and says he’ll squash the future he causes. Annihilus is usually the leader of the Negative Zone, so it seems he’ll be the boss there.
- New costumes coming: Gwenom, Anti-Venom, Mile Morales hood + vest (in costume), Ms. Marvel lightning t-shirt + scarf
- The next event is called “Beast’s Bountiful Bonuses” and has the same description as the current Professor X Danger Room Event.
What do you think?
Let us know in the comments.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.