Good news ahead of Tokyo Game Show 2021. Today we learned of new plans for the event, this time related to Square Enix.
As shared, the company has already confirmed some of the games it plans to showcase at the show. Chief among them is Project Triangle Strategy, the promising new Nintendo Switch exclusive.
Here’s the list so far:
- Project Triangle Strategy
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier
- Final Fantasy XIV
- NEO: The World Ends With You
- Bravely Default II
More games will be added to the roster in the coming weeks, although the next major Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy XVI, is not expected to be present at this event. Square Enix will be hosting a special live stream at TGS 2021, specifically on October 1 at 19:00 JST (12:00 pm in Europe / 10:00 UTC).