We bring you again an interesting compilation related to one of the most anticipated games in the Nintendo Switch catalogue, which has been recently offered. We are talking about Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
In this case, we bring you the complete guide to get another of the confirmed outfits for the game apart from Hisui’s Growlithe outfit. This is the Garchomp kimono that players can get for their Trainer.
This Garchomp outfit has so far only been confirmed for Japan, but as Nintendo Switch is not region locked, interested fans can order a Japanese copy to get this outfit and then enjoy it on their western console without a problem. However, there is also a possibility that Western retailers may announce a similar promotion in the future.
In the meantime, here are the steps to follow to get it today:
- Step 1: Go to Amazon Japan to access the Japanese version of the site. In Google, you can click on “translate to English”, or at the bottom of the website there is an option to change the language to English as well.
- Step 2: Search for “Pokémon Legends Switch” at the top of the site or click on this link.
- Step 2: Once on the main page, make sure to click on the “Limited to Amazon” edition, as it is this edition that includes the Garchomp kimono.
- Step 3: You can now select either the “Boxed Edition” or the “Download Version”, the latter being the most recommended digital code option if buying from the West to avoid physical shipments.
- Step 4: Click “Reserve Now” and follow the payment instructions with any normal credit or debit card (no need to be Japanese). If you opt for the physical edition, shipping is $12 / £9, and you will receive it a few days after the release date of 28 January 2022.
- Step 5: According to Amazon Japan, a separate code for the Garchomp kimono set will be sent via email, although it’s unclear whether the code will be sent before or after launch. When you receive it, you will be able to redeem it in-game via the Mystery Gift section from 28 January 2022.