As you know, Nintendo recently held a meeting with shareholders. Now comes an interesting detail from this meeting.
In the discussion, some more informal questions were also asked. One of them was to ask the executives what their favourite games were. The answers were as follows:
- Shuntaro Furukawa, president of the company, shared that it was Super Mario Bros. especially when he was in high school. Now he claims to have been enjoying 51 Worlwide Games.
- Ko Shioda also mentioned the Famicom and Super Famicom eras and is now playing Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit.
- Shinya Takahashi mentioned the Famicom Disk System title Famicom Mukashibanashi: Yūyūki, as it was the first game he was involved in when he joined the company.
- Shigeru Miyamoto shared that he does not usually play titles he is not making, but enjoys playing Pac-Man and Tetris.
- Satoru Shibata mentioned Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir and Famicom Mukashibanashi: Shin Onigashima.