Here we get an interesting message related to one of the most prominent games in the Nintendo Switch catalogue. In this case, we are talking about NBA 2K22.
In the text below, the people behind the title offer us content related to the features included in this release, although some of them will not be available on Nintendo Switch. Specifically, the New City, MyCAREER and MyNBA & MyWNBA modes are restricted to the ‘next-gen’ version of the game, PS5 and Xbox.
Here it is:
- Gameplay – on-court moves will give players more control over how they control the ball to improve offensive moves and combos and how they counter those moves on the defensive end;
- Seasons – in all fan-favourite experiences, Seasons will allow players to extend and enhance their basket ambitions long after the game’s release with more content, more rewards and more ways to play;
- MyTEAM – an evolved experience gives MyTEAM players more ways to build and compete with their own dream teams. New challenges, rewards and events make each season new and unique;
- New City* – the largest online basketball community is getting a makeover. Access a whole new city full of life, activity and interactivity;
- New Neighbourhood – on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC platforms, players will compete in an all-new neighbourhood built on the expansive decks of a sailing cruise ship;
- MyCAREER * – New City and MyCAREER come together in a groundbreaking storytelling experience on PlayStation 5 and Xbox X | S Series consoles;
- MyNBA * and MyWNBA * – create a winning franchise by making sure the staffing is as strong as the hoops.
- PlayStation 5 or Xbox X | S Series is required to play the next-generation version of NBA 2K22.