Monolith Soft has recently shared its latest financial results and, thanks to this, we have been able to learn about the performance of this Nintendo subsidiary in the last year.
The figures shared are actually pretty good for the company. Here’s what has been shared in relation to the annual fiscal period ending in March this year:
- Monolith Soft’s profit was 1.171 billion yen.
- This is the company’s highest amount in recent years and much higher than the previous period’s ¥491 million.
- This represents a 138.2% increase in profits.
- This increase is attributed to the success of last year’s Xenoblade Chronicles:
- Definitive Edition, released on 29 May 2020.
Here you can see the evolution of its profits over the last few years: