A new update is now available for the Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Minecraft.
Specifically, this version 1.17.10 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. Here’s what’s new:
- Candles are now available in the game!
- They can be placed in groups of up to four and illuminated with Flint & Steel.
- Put a candle on a cake and make a wish!
- Candles can be made with a honeycomb and string.
- Combine with dye on a craft grid to create different coloured candles.
- Azaleas in pots