A new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially confirmed for the console recently.
Specifically, this version 2021.6.30 of Among Us includes several interesting new features. We leave you with the new features:
- A vent cleaning task is added. Cleaning the vent will prevent impostors from using that specific vent, but impostors can still use other vents and the vent will be usable once it has been cleaned. If an impostor is already camping in a vent and then you start cleaning that vent, it will rip it out with a dramatic sound and you will see who it is. Surprise!
- New languages. Added traditional and simplified localisation for Chinese and Irish. Thanks to Úna-Minh, Brian, Cormac and Mike for the Irish translations.
- Getting stuck in place after setting a meeting. This was the biggest problem with the last update.
- Fixed the scale on the “SHH” screen.
- Geoff’s patch is now a skin again.
- Clouds in the airship no longer move in the wrong direction.
- Fixed bug with loading colours.
- All main buttons are now localised.
- Other minor visual and localisation bug fixes.