As you know, Pokémon Unite will be released on Nintendo Switch in July and on mobile in September. However, many fans are asking us what the chances are of seeing this game on PC.
The truth is that so far nothing has been confirmed that points to a PC release. However, there are some facts that make it clear that it couldn’t be too far-fetched.
We leave you with these details:
- Some of the most successful Pokémon Unite-style MOBA games, such as Dota 2 or League of Legends, are available on PC, and it is on PC that they are most successful.
- Apart from their success, MOBA games have traditionally been associated with the PC.
- Pokémon Unite does not appear to have exclusive features on Nintendo Switch or mobile, so a larger version would have a place in this regard.
- It has not been confirmed whether Tencent will allow emulators to be used to play Pokémon Unite when it is released on mobile for games similar to PUBG or CoD Mobile, where emulator players have separate matchmaking.
- The Pokémon Company has released other PC software, such as the Pokémon TCG.
- However, it should be noted that nothing has been confirmed at this time and Pokémon Unite’s developers have given no hints about it coming to PC. In the meantime, fans interested in a PC version can try the Nintendo Switch version (whose beta is already available) and mobile.