Update: The update available is 1.0.5, not 1.0.6.
Original news: A new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. This is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for the version of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town.
Specifically, this version of the game adds new features and includes several fixes and tweaks that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of new features below:
- Adjusts the Egg Festival when the player participates alone.
- Adds additional events when the player participates alone
- Adds the ability to change the sounds the animals make.
- Includes several changes to make it easier to identify the organizers of a festival.
- Added a way for players to change the way they call animals and children.
- Added a new item to “Special Requests” in the sanctuary, allowing players to change the way they call out to animals and children.
- Improved performance when completing quests in the city.
- Improves performance when upgrading tools.
- Improve the behaviour of villagers if you talk to them while eating, fishing, etc.
- Make changes to the scene when you return home at 2 a.m.
- Fixes minor bugs.