We get the update on the indie title window for Nintendo Switch. Last May Hatinh Interactive and Nerd Monkeys announced that they would be releasing Out of Line on the hybrid console sometime in 2021 (also on PS4 and Xbox One). Well, we’ve got some important news on that front.
The game launched today on PC (Steam), but Hatinh Interactive and Nerd Monkeys have also announced that Out of Line will launch on Switch on 7 July (PS4 and Xbox One later in 2021). In addition, the Switch version is available for pre-order now.
We remind you of its premise and leave you with a new launch trailer (for PC):
A unique adventure game, full of beautiful hand-drawn puzzles in a unique 2D style. Out of Line follows the adventures of San in his quest to escape the Factory that was once his home. Immerse yourself in a story set in a mysterious world that reveals itself through multiple chapters.
- Enjoy dozens of beautiful puzzles.
- Learn to master the mechanics of the spear.
- Interact with the environments.
- Learn how to get valuable help from extraordinary characters.
- Discover the story of San and make it your own interpretation.