A new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Knockout City.
Specifically, this version 1.3.0 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of new features just below:
- Switch players who previously encountered a lockout that kept them on the loading screen will now be able to load into the game
- A third player will no longer be able to mistakenly join a 1v1 head-to-head private match during the game’s countdown.
- Fixed a bug where ball players were not being damaged by Bomb Ball blasts.
- Ultimate Throws had already been holding players correctly, so it now behaves more consistently, as one would expect from explosions.
- Several rare bug fixes and tweaks were implemented.