A new title has recently been announced for Nintendo’s hybrid console. PID Games has announced that it will be releasing Instant Sports Paradise for Nintendo Switch. It’s the latest instalment in BreakFirst’s Instant Sports series and according to the announcement, it will be released this summer in Europe and North America, both digitally on the Nintendo eShop (published by PID Games) and in physical format (courtesy of Just For Games).
Here are its main features and trailer:
- Enjoy an island paradise and palm trees, but beware, there’s no time to dawdle – INSTANT SPORTS Paradise makes the sun shine on your workouts! Travel to the other side of the planet and enjoy a 1 to 4 local player experience, all on your cosy sofa.
- Explore an open world: INSTANT SPORTS Paradise takes place in an Oasis full of history and mystery. Blue lagoon, palm trees and hot sand… There are plenty of secrets to discover between two training sessions.
- Cooperation and competition: Play with or against your friends. Challenge your own scores and break your limits.
9 summer sports: Have fun and do your best in exhilarating sports such as: Jetski, seaplane, bowling, football, table tennis and much more.
- Enjoy your holiday: Become a real tourist and enjoy the relaxing seaside activities that will be revealed in the coming weeks.
- Unlock all kinds of character customisation items: Leave the hotel in your favourite outfit. Surprise the islanders and your friends with fun and surprising outfits – have you ever seen Father Christmas on the beach?