We continue to receive news in the run-up to E3 2021. This is information about the full schedule of information that we will enjoy at the event.
According to what has been shared, officials have confirmed the days on which each company will be participating. It is as follows:
- Saturday 12 June, Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday 13 June, Xbox and Microsoft’s Bethesda and special presentations from Square Enix, PC Gaming Show and Future Games
- Show along with Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment.
- Monday 14 June, press conferences from various indie developers and
- Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom as well as Verizon and Intellivision and VENN
- Tuesday 15 June, Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live along with news from Bandai Namco, Yooreka Games and GameSpot as well as the official E3 2021 awards ceremony.
All confirmed times for each day so far here.