We continue to receive interesting news for fans who are looking forward to this release. To brighten up the wait, a new and interesting video has recently been posted on YouTube that you’re sure to enjoy.
This time, the short film below shows us a total of 5 more details that you may have missed in the most recent Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 trailer. They are as follows:
1. It’s not known what happened to the Master Sword he shows in the first trailer but then in the second trailer there are scenes where he doesn’t have it. It is thought that this may be the reason why the mummy wakes up and then snatches it from him.
2. The omega symbol on the mummy’s belt could be a reference to his burial, as in some cultures that letter is used. In addition, the mummy has holes in its hands, but the reason for this is unknown.
3. The voices heard in the trailer that seem to be reversed phrases resemble Fay’s voice in Skyward Sword. These voices could be Fay or another character who may be accompanying Link on the adventure. On the other hand, the fact that the foliage on the floating islands is golden seems to give a royal or sacred feel to that part of the world.
4. The Deku Tree seems to be missing and has not been seen on the map in either the first or second trailer.
5. The Sheikah technology also seems to be missing, as no towers or shrines have been seen in any of the trailers.
Here is the video in case you have any doubts: