If you have played Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Nintendo 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch, you are probably aware that there are some notable changes between the two games even though they share many other features. Here we bring you a small compilation with the most important modifications.
This has been recently published by ScreenRant, and it highlights 10 elements that are different between these two titles. Unlike New Leaf, in New Horizons…
- No Rese T, Figaro and many other special characters.
- There is no main street with all the stores
- The customization of the city is completely different thanks to terraforming (public works)
- Recipes and do-it-yourself projects are an important novelty.
- There are mysterious islands to get materials and do quests for neighbors
- There is no mayor
- You can customize your house in depth
- We can move the buildings
The store can not be improved, at least for now.