Here we get an interesting message related to one of the most prominent games in the Nintendo Switch catalogue. We’re talking about Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm.
In the tweet below, Nintendo of America shares some updated names and details of the Expansion Pass, after today the game received a new update and confirmed the bonus armour for buying this pass. Specifically, we’ve now learned that the first part is called The Ancestral Heartbeat and the second is called The Keeper of Memories. It is also specified that the first DLC only adds a new playable character (previously it was only specified as “character cast expansion”) and that the new weapon types in the first DLC are “action styles” in battle.
Here it is in full:
- Bonus for making the purchase (available May 28, 2021).
- A new weapon for Link: Ancestral Test Sword
- A new outfit for Link: Ancestral Trial Helmet, Ancestral Trial Armour, and Ancestral Trial Greaves.
Release 1 (available in June 2021): The Ancestral Heartbeat
- New playable character added
- New weapon types (action styles)
- New challenges in the Royal Ancestral Technology Laboratory
- New challenging enemies
Release 2 (available in November 2021): The Keeper of Memories
- New character vignettes
- New scenarios
- Expanded cast of characters
- New combat abilities for existing characters