Another day has come with confirmation of a new title for Nintendo’s hybrid console. This time Kadokawa Games has announced the dungeon crawler RPG Demon Gaze EXTRA. It’s worth noting that the original Demon Gaze was first released for PS Vita in January 2013 in Japan, followed in April 2014 in North America and Europe.
Here are the details that have been shared:
- This is an enhanced version of the original Demon Gaze for Nintendo Switch (and PS4).
- It is developed by Cattle Call with oversight from Experience (the original Demon Gaze was developed by Experience).
- It features updated graphics and production, improved controls and possibly even additional content set after the main story.
- It will be released on 2 September in Japan.
- It will be priced at 7,480 yen.
- A limited edition of 11,480 yen will also be available.