Easy Day Studios has announced Skater XL’s launch details for Nintendo Switch.
The game will launch in the west on July 7, 2020 at retail and Nintendo eShop.
Check out the new brands and customizations in the game below:
Easy Day Studios announced today that Skater XL, a game that delivers unparalleled access to skateboarding culture, will be launching on July 7 for digital release on PlayStation@4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, and to brick and mortar retailers on PS4 and Xbox One. Preorder for Xbox One and PlayStation@4 discs is available now at select retailers.
Easy Day Studios also announced today that Skater XL will feature apparel, footwear, decks, wheels, and more from top skate brands, including:
- New Balance – Numeric Shoes and Apparel
- Etnies – Footwear and Apparel
- Enjoi – Skateboards and Apparel
- Blind – Skateboards and Apparel
- Almost – Skateboards and Apparel
- DC Shoes – Footwear and Apparel
- Santa Cruz Skateboards – Decks
- Vans – Shoes
- Primitive – Decks and Apparel
- Element – Decks and Apparel
- Independent Truck Co. – Trucks and Apparel
- Venture – Trucks
- Thunder – Trucks
- Spitfire – Wheels
- Lakai – Footwear and Apparel
- ẻS – Footwear and Apparel
- Emerica – Footwear and Apparel
- Grimple Stix – Decks
- Sk8Mafia – Decks and Apparel
- SOVRN – Decks and Apparel
- Ricta – Wheels
- Mob Grip – Grip tape
- Bones – Wheels and Apparel
- Crupie – Wheels
- Grizzly – Grip tape and Apparel
- Dickies – Apparel
- Old Friends – Apparel
- Transworld Skateboarding – Apparel
- 411VM – Apparel
- The Nine Club – Apparel
Skater XL is the first skateboarding game to come to all major platforms in more than 10 years and offers complete physics-based gameplay with total freedom of control and expression.
Play as skating icons Tiago Lemos, Evan Smith, Tom Asta or Brandon Westgate on your way to becoming a skateboarding pro or build your own character with unique characteristics and authentic gear from top skateboarding brands.
Create, combine, and style tricks as you hit Downtown LA and other iconic California locations where street legends have left their mark.
Dive into the digital skate subculture with more than 60 real skate spots connected by block after block of plazas, schools, pools, buildings, car parks and corridors.
With a huge modding community that has created thousands of maps, digital skate ezines, personal highlight reels, in-game brands, and tournaments, Skater XLcelebrates the creativity and dedication of the skate community.
What do you think?