Nintendo Digital Sales Exceed 204 Billion Yen For The First Time In A Fiscal Year

During Nintendo’s investors briefing for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020, the company revealed that it had once again crossed a new milestone!

According to the report, Nintendo’s digital sales have exceeded 204 billion yen for the first time in the company’s history. That’s a 71.8% increase in comparison to the digital sales of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019.

Of these earnings, a hefty 70% came from digital sales of packaged software such as Pokemon Sword/Shield and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The other 30% came from download-only games, DLC, and Switch Online subscriptions. (see below)

What do you think?

Comment below!

Via: NintendoSoup