In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, a shining golden spot appears on the ground each day, and if you bury some bells into it, it’ll grow into a money tree.
Thanks to dataminer Ninji we have learned about the odds and logic that govern the money tree, so you can learn how to make the most bells out of it.
First, if you bury a 100 bells to 1000 bells, you’ll always get a money tree that returns three bundles of 1000 bells (3000 bells in total). Next, if you decide to bury 2000 bells to 9000 bells, there’s a 70% chance of getting three bundles of 1000 bells (3000 bells in total), and a 30% chance of getting triple of whatever you buried.
Finally, if you bury 10,000 bells to 99,999 bells, you have a 70% chance of getting three bundles of 10,000 bells (30,000 bells in total), and a 30% chance of getting triple of what you buried.
In summary, if you are looking for the safest option, you should bury 10,000 bells each day (200,000 bells in 10 days).
What do you think? let us know in the comments.
What do you think?