Ubisoft has officially released UNO Flip! and UNO Ultimate Edition on the Nintendo Switch today.
UNO Flip! is now available for USD4.99 as add-on DLC for UNO, while UNO Ultimate Edition costs USD14.99 and includes UNO Just Dance, Rayman, Rabbids, and winter themes.
Watch the trailer below:
Today, Ubisoft announced that UNO Flip!™, the latest DLC for UNO® will turn the well-known card game rules upside down as it releases for $4.99 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, Windows PC and Nintendo Switch™ system.
UNO Flip! is the UNO card game you know with an exciting new twist: a double-sided deck that gives classic gameplay a competitive edge.
Switch between the light and the dark sides by playing the brand-new Flip card and get ready to shake things up with unique action cards:
- Flip Card – The Flip card sparks the fun in UNO Flip! as everything inverts once it’s played, including the discard pile, the draw pile and each player’s hand.
- Draw One Card – When this card is played, the next player must draw one card and miss their turn.
- Wild Draw Two Card – Play this card to choose the color that continues to play and make the next player draw two cards and lose their turn.
- Draw Five Card – When this card is played, the next player must draw five cards and miss their turn.
- Skip Everyone Card – This card can swing games as it skips everyone in line and gives the player who placed it an extra turn.
- Wild Draw Color Card – Once this card is in play, the player chooses a color for the next player to draw. No matter how many cards it takes, the next player must keep drawing until they find the chosen color, and they also lose their turn.
For those who want to draw even more, UNO Ultimate Edition is bundled with UNO and UNO Flip! and includes UNO Just Dance®, Rayman®, Rabbids® and winter themes for $14.99.
These variations remix the fun in different ways by adding new theme cards that require different strategies for players to win.
In UNO, players take turns matching a card in their hand with the color or number card shown on the top of the deck.
In addition to classic UNO gameplay, the UNO video game will also have a variety of online and social features.
Players will have the ability to drop in and out of game as well as connect with family and friends using voice and video chat.
To up the ante, players who strategize and stack their way to winning matches can snag a spot on weekly and global leaderboards.
Additionally, the UNO video game will give players interactive tutorials, in-game tips and the display of house rules before every match.
What do you think?