Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced a new DLC pack and new standalone DLC song for Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n Fun in Japan.
The Evening Anime pack will cost 500 yen, while the standalone Drama Tsurugi/Eve song will cost 150 yen.
All prices exclude 10% sales tax, and both will be released on March 12, 2020, via the Japanese Nintendo Switch eShop.
The Evening Anime pack includes the following anime songs:
- Inferno (from Fire Force)
- Mission! Ken Kou Dai Ichi (from Cells at Work!) Inferno (from Fire Force)
- c r o s s i n g f i e l d (from Sword Art Online)
- Konekuto (from Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (from Bakemonogatari)
What do you think?