According to an eShop listing, the rogue-like arena shooter Mist Hunter is coming to Nintendo Switch.
It will launch digitally via the eShop on March 20.
Watch the YouTube video below:
We have the following overview and trailer for Mist Hunter:
Unusual magic weapons, 100 of trophies that change the play style, 7 arenas that will put your skills to test.
– Combat – frantic combat that incentives to use and change all the weapons constantly.
Almost every enemy has weakness to the Mist it has been corrupted by.
Use the same type of Mist as the enemy to obliterate them in seconds.
– Fluid movement system – gives a high degree of traversal freedom from the get go.
Double jumps and dashes that can be later upgraded and infused with special traits.
– 100 of upgrades – that can drastically change the play style
– Powerful power-ups – that may help you win the hardest of the battles
– Weird Enemies – creatures from different worlds corrupted by the Mists.
– Combos system – show off your style and mastery
– 12 unique magic weapons – each with two distinct fire modes that have strength and weakness of their own
What do you think?