Today we have more interesting statistics to share with you about Pokemon Sword and Shield, which sold 16.06 million copies in its first 3 months of launch.
When comparing Pokemon Sword and Shield sales in its first financial quarter with other mainline Pokemon games released from 2013 to 2019, we find that Pokemon Sword and Shield has sold faster than all of them.
Check out the comparison below:
- Game – Sales in the launch financial quarter
- Pokemon X and Y – 11.61 million
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire – 9.35 million
- Pokemon Sun and Moon – 14.69 million
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon – 7.17 million
- Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee – 10 million
- Pokemon Sword and Shield – 16.06 million
What do you think?