[icon name="info-circle"] Some links on NintendoHill may are paid links may earn us a commission. Read the Affiliate Policy disclosure for more info.
Harmonix has announced the next 15 songs from FUSER’s soundtrack.
The rhythm music game will launch in Fall 2020 for Nintendo Switch.
List of songs below:
FUSER, the next evolution of interactive music games, which puts players in control of the music, will launch with more than 100 songs, featuring top artists from across the globe. The game lets players fuse together elements from hit songs across pop, rap/hip-hop, R&B, dance, rock, country, Latin and Caribbean music into all-new mixes.
Here are the next 15 songs revealed from FUSER’s soundtrack:
- Armin van Buuren “Blah Blah Blah”
- Brad Paisley “Mud On The Tires”
- Cardi B “Bodak Yellow”
- Carly Rae Jepsen “Call Me Maybe”
- Coldplay “Clocks”
- Dua Lipa “Don’t Start Now”
- DMX “X Gon’ Give It To Ya”
- Grand Master Melle Mel “The Message (2012)”
- Jonas Brothers “Sucker”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz “Thrift Shop”
- Nelly “Hot In Herre”
- Panic! At The Disco “High Hopes”
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer “Give Me Everything”
- Whitney Houston “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)”
- Zedd ft. Maren Morris & Grey “The Middle”
To see the nearly infinite combinations of songs in FUSER, you are invited to check out #4songs4ways on FUSER social media channels, showcasing four completely unique, different mixes using the same four songs.
For more music content, FUSER is sponsoring a weekly talk show on YouTube hosted by Simon Rex titled “Between the Speakers,” featuring guests from across the music and sports world including Kesha, Mason Ho, Yung Gravy, and more. Click here to watch the first episode.
FUSER is releasing this fall on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.