[icon name="info-circle"] Some links on NintendoHill may are paid links may earn us a commission. Read the Affiliate Policy disclosure for more info.
On May 18, 2020, Yodobashi Camera kicked off a Nintendo Switch lottery to decide who wins a chance of buying a console in Japan.
The retailer has announced the odds of winning a system, which goes anywhere from 1 in 46 to 1 in 161.
Odds are as follows:
- Nintendo Switch Gray – 1 in 52
- Nintendo Switch Neon Blue/Neon Red – 1 in 46
- Nintendo Switch Lite Turquoise – 1 in 71
- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow – 1 in 94
- Nintendo Switch Lite Coral – 1 in 127
- Nintendo Switch Lite Gray – 1 in 161
What do you think?
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.