Links on NintendoHill may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Nintendo has just released the full patch notes for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate‘s latest update.
Version 7.0.0 of the game adds Byleth, Fire Emblem: Three Houses content, new Mii costumes, as well as a number of other adjustments to the gameplay. In addition, a few spirits previously featured in limited spirit events are now available in the regular pool.
Check out all the details below:
The latest software version is needed to enjoy the following features.
The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Dimitri (Fire Emblem)
- Hilda (Fire Emblem)
The Following spirits will appear in the Shop and on the Spirit Board in the Spirits menu:
- Radiant Gleam
- Kloster (Grief)
- Bullet Walker (Brigadier General)
- High Line (Guns Empress)
- S-Tetrimino & Z-Tetrimino
- L-Tetrimino & J-Tetrimino
Note: These are spirits that appeared in previous spirit events that were held for a limited time.
The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Byleth Challenger Pack
- Cuphead Hat + Outfit
- Altair Hood + Outfit
- Rabbids Hat
- MegaMan.EXE’s Helmet + Armor
- X’s Helmet + Armor
Note: You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter, costumers, etc).
- Game-balance adjustments have been made. Please see the details of .
- Several issues have been fixed to improve the gameplay experience.
- The latest software version is required to enter Online mode
- Local wireless play is not compatible with Ver. 6.1.1. and earlier. All players who want to fight in local wireless battles need to make sure they have the same software version.
- Replays from Vers 6.1.1 may not be compatible with the latest software version. Replays from Ver. 6.0.0 and earlier are not compatible. If you want to keep your replays from Ver. 6.0.0 and earlier, convert them into videos before installing the update. You can do this via Vault > Replays > Replay Data > Convert to Video.
How to Update
- Highlight the software on the HOME Menu and press the + button to open the options menu.
- Select “Software Update”, then either “Via the Internet ” or “Match Version With Local Users”.
What do you think?
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License, additional terms may apply. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.