Links on NintendoHill may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Ready to celebrate the newness of Spring with your favorite Pokemon?
You’ll be able to do so with some cuddly Easter merch soon!
The Pokemon Company has officially revealed its upcoming line-up of Easter 2020 products – featuring Pikachu, Scorbunny, Galarian Ponyta, and more!
Japanese fans will be able to grab these goods at Pokemon Center stores in Japan from 4 April 2020 onward.
We’ll report back when Amazon opens up international pre-orders for select items.
In the meantime, check out some teaser images below – along with the full list of products that will be available!
- Pikachu Plush 1,760 yen (★)
- Scorbunny Plush 1,760 yen (★)
- Pikachu Mascot 1,430 yen (★)
- Galarian Ponyta Mascot 1,430 yen (★)
- Sylveon Mascot 1,430 yen (★)
- Scorbunny Mascot 1,430 yen (★)
- Alcremie (Milky Matcha) Mascot 1,430 yen (★)
- Memo with Book-shaped case 990 yen (★)
- Sticky note Set 880 yen (★)
- A4 Clear File Set of 2 506 yen (★)
- Stickers 660 yen (★)
- Set of 3 masking tapes 880 yen (★)
- Stainless steel bottle 2,750 yen (★)
- Hand towel 660 yen (★)
- Face towel 1,100 yen (★)
- Mini bath towel 2,200 yen (★)
- Mug with lid 1,650 yen (★)
- Pass case 1,540 yen (★)
- Set of 4 ring memos 990 yen (★)
※ ★ items will be available on Amazon Japan
What do you think?
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License, additional terms may apply. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.