Links on NintendoHill may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Milestone has passed along information regarding an update that should be available for MotoGP 20 on Switch. A few additions have been made alongside improvements and fixes.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Added bike damage indicator on dashboard
- Added championship victory cutscene sequence (Career mode)
- Added championship victory cutscene to championship game mode (Quick modes)
- Neural AI improvements
- Riders’ animation improvements
- Estimated fuel consumption during race improvements
- Bike damage improvements (3D, physics)
- Tyre rubber deposit level on track detailed session by session
- Tyre physics, consumption, and 3D aspect improved
- Different other minor fixes
Milestone has already outlined players can expect in terms of post-launch content. Here’s a look as to what’s in the pipeline:
- Beginning of May: MotoGP full update to the 2020 season
- End of May: Moto2 and Moto3 full update to the 2020 season; Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup addition
- End of June: MotoE class addition
MotoGP 20 is now available on the Switch eShop. It’s also being sold at retailers, though only a download code is included.
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License, additional terms may apply. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.