Links on NintendoHill may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Players have found a simple trick to spawn Tarantulas in Mystery Islands in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Tarantulas can be sold for a huge sum of bells in the game – if you catch 26 of them, you can sell them for 208,000 bells.
Here’s what to do to trigger a huge wave of Tarantulas on a Mystery Island:
- Cut down all trees and remove their stumps
- Pick up all the flowers (don’t uproot them)
- Remove all rocks
- Visit the mystery island at night
- Leave all the shells on the beach
- Get rid of all the insects on the island
Some have speculated that certain factors trigger the appearance of some insects in the game.
What do you think?
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License, additional terms may apply. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.