Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
Also, we value your pitch, but due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
If you want to guest post on NintendoHill, you must agree with our terms, policies, and restriction provided “as is”.
2. The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of business.
We’re interested in publishing any topic that gamers care about, which includes things like concepts, guides, writing, design, and larger internet trends, among other things.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing.
- We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article. Note: All data should have originated within the last two years.
- No more than one link to your company’s website (Note: This includes your website homepage, blog, pricing page, etc …) in the body of the post.
3. What We Won't Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
- Adult content, pop-ups, email opt-ins/forms, malware, and any dangerous related.
- Affiliate links, coupons, deals, and anything related.
- Ads and anything related.
4. The Not-So-Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the NintendoHill blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog or other blogs, LinkedIn or Medium afterward. Here’s more on what you can do besides sharing it like crazy.
- The NintendoHill blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- NintendoHill reserves the right to include calls-to-action to NintendoHill content, including but not limited to email newsletters, e-books, and other downloadable content.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog and recycle the URL.
5. Your Rights
6. Your Privacy
Including the following additional terms:
- Your full name, biographical info, and the content you provided is public and everybody can read it, that include search engines and others.
- Your e-mail address will be not shared, sold, and anything else.
- Your e-mail address will be only used for contact purposes.
- You are free to ask or delete any personal information you provided to us (we may not delete the content but sure the personal information).
- Links will be accurately evaluated.
- Harmful, SPAM, and SCAM links will be deleted.
- Links may be restricted or deleted.
- Link shorting services are not allowed.
- Redirect links are not allowed.
- Domains must have at least 6 months.
- Domains must have at least 5+ domain authority.
- Domain TLD must be .com, .net, .org, .io, .co, .co.uk, .co.jp, .jp, .edu, .gov, .gob.
8. Additional Information
- Comments are enabled by default and can’t be disabled.
- Ads and affiliation links are enabled and can’t be disabled.
- No-Index tag can’t be set, so the post can be indexed by search engines.
- Links may be changed to affiliated links.
9. Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time, check this web page to stay updated with the latest version.
We will not provide any notification to any user about changes of this policy.