Good news for The Elder Scrolls: Blades players. Apparently, the title has recently received a new update, and now we bring you the new features it includes.
This is version 1.16, with new additions, improvements and more. We leave you with the patch notes:
The new update for The Elder Scrolls: Blades is here! Embark on new event quests, visit the Stamp Shop, participate in the Harvest’s End and much more.
NEW EVENT MISSIONS
- Take down the wizards in Attack of the Wizards on September 4.
- Survive a dangerous journey in The Trap on September 25.
- New items: Death Stinger (September 5) and Chorrol’s Shield (September 21)
END OF HARVEST
- Collect the rewards during the End of the Harvest, until September 5th.
- You will have at your disposal special lots of golden, ancient and legendary chests during these days of celebration.
CORRECTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue that could cause an unexpected closure when trying to purchase an expired offer.
- Switch: Fixed an issue that could cause an unexpected closure when exiting an event detail page.
- Text: the descriptions of ancient and legendary chests with discount when leveling up were incorrect.
- Text: Warrior mage armor now describes what type of armor provides its Matching Set bonus.
- Aesthetics: Boss icon is now displayed next to the boss name in The Thunder and the Fury.