Once again, we have received an interesting video related to one of the most outstanding video games in the Nintendo Switch catalogue. We are talking again about Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In the short film below, we are informed of another recent find by dataminers in the game’s code. They’ve recently been diving into the latest update of the title and, after detecting changes in the weather, it seems they’ve also found some new features related to the neighbours.
Here are the details:
- New allocations of certain items of clothing for neighbours have been found. These are as follows:
- All female neighbours have been assigned the possibility to wear the nurse’s dress and the nurse’s cap on their own.
- All neighbours have been assigned the possibility to wear the nurse’s jacket on their own.
- Both genders have been assigned the possibility to wear the doctor’s gown on their own.
- All athletic and grumpy neighbours have been assigned the possibility to wear the after-school jacket on their own.
- All lazy and snobbish neighbours have been assigned the possibility of wearing the sailor’s T-shirt, which resembles a school uniform, on their own.
- These indications suggest that, in the future, neighbours could wear these outfits on their own initiative under certain circumstances, which is not the case at present.
- It is thought that this could be related to the hospital and school feature in Happy Home Designer, especially as more features from the 3DS game, such as the ability to edit the roof on houses, have previously been found in the New Horizons code.
- In addition, a reference to a “business mode” was found in the past, although it was later removed from the code and it was never known what the business mode meant.
This leads to the conclusion that perhaps in the future the neighbours will take up professions related to the hospital and the school. We will have to keep an eye out for more details to see if this finally happens.
In the meantime, you can see the references in this video: