It seems that a new update is already on its way to this Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially announced on the console recently for Harvest Moon: A Unique World. For now it has only been announced for tomorrow in America, although it is likely to end up arriving in all regions imminently.
Specifically, this version of the game includes several additions, fixes and tweaks that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the news release just below:
- Most harvest sprites will now give multiple seeds
- Lowered the price of unlocked seeds in all stores
- Additional teleport points have been added to several regions.
- Some existing teleport points have been renamed to accommodate the additional teleport points, so check carefully where they take you!
- Numerous small text changes, including clarifying language for some items and quests, along with the ability to discard items from your bag.