As you already know, Pokémon Unite is a team-based battle strategy game developed by The Pokémon Company and Tencent Games’ TiMi Studios. It is a free-to-download game with cross-platform connectivity for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
In this title, players battle against each other in 5 vs. 5 team battles. During the game, players will have to cooperate with their teammates to catch wild Pokémon, level up, evolve and defeat their opponents, while trying to score more points than the opposing team within the time limit.
Well, this time a Pokémon Unite player has gone viral after sharing his simple trick for healing HP quickly in battles. Here are the details that have been shared:
- In Pokémon Unite, each lane has a total of three target zones. These important locations are not only used to score points, but also act as a safety zone where you can retreat to heal HP during battles.
- Whether in the top lane or the bottom lane, at some point you will find yourself in a tense skirmish with an opposing player. Retreating to your target zone is the quickest way to recover your health so you can return to battle.
- However, one player discovered that standing still in your target zone actually restores HP more slowly. According to ‘CyKer604’, the fastest way to heal yourself is to run in circles by leaving and re-entering the spot to reset the meta shield.
- In a viral video posted on the r/PokemonUnite forum, the trainer showed footage of his Fletchling sitting still. The player was able to get one more extra rotation of self-healing that can make the difference between winning a battle or being eliminated.
- Although it’s not such a big secret, the fan also pointed out that each goal zone heals at different points. The furthest one gives back 200 HP points, the second one gives 400 HP, and the last zone gives you a whopping 600 HP.