It seems that a new update already has an approximate date for this Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially detailed on the console recently for the version of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town.
Specifically, this version 1.0.7 of the game adds new features and includes several corrections and adjustments aimed at improving the user experience on the hybrid console. For now it has only been released in Japan, and is expected to be available later this month of August in the West, still without a specific date.
You can consult the list of new products below:
- Adds the “Story Camera” feature for conversations. When enabled, it brings the camera closer to the villagers when talking during regular conversations. You can enable and disable it from the Options menu. After downloading the update, this option will be disabled. Note that you cannot turn on the camera if the character you want to talk to is near an obstacle, such as a wall;
- Adds more reactions for villagers during conversations;
- Improves the development of the city;
- Fixed a game crash bug that occurred if saved data was loaded after interacting with a child;
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if the calendar was accessed immediately after loading and exchanging tools in your tool bag;
- Other minor bug fixes.
We also leave you with some screenshots of the Japanese version: