A new update is now available for the Nintendo Switch game. This is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Saints Row IV.
Specifically, this version 1.7.0 of the game includes several fixes and tweaks that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of new features just below:
- Fixed Johnny Gat’s nudity in “Welcome Back”.
- Fixed JP and JPCARD (and other regions) versions not being able to play online together. Now everyone can play together.
Rest of the world + Australia changes:
- Fixed an occasional crash at startup.
- Fixed different regions not being able to play together online.
- Fixed the game continuing in a multiplayer session even if the matchmaking session failed.