A new update is now available on this Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Monster Hunter Rise.
Specifically, this version 3.3.1 of the game is already available for download and includes numerous new features and missions. You can check the list of new features just below:
Main content added and changes
- New event missions available every week.
- New downloadable content is available for sale in the Nintendo eShop.
Bugs fixed / General
- Fixed an issue that caused the fumaroles that can be activated in the “Arena 06” mission to appear in random positions instead of specific positions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Almudron’s mud to be displayed at an angle to the terrain.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be able to throw the Somnacanth or Bishaten into a wall after riding them if they were of minimum size.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be poisoned when hit by the Bishaten’s wings during its lunge if the Bishaten had a paralifruit on its tail.
- Changed the size of certain monsters during certain missions.
- Monsters affected: Aknosom, Bishaten, Rajang, Teostra, Mizutsune Apex, Rathalos Apex, Zinogre Apex, Crimson Valstrax.
- Fixed an issue when losing connection or when the player embarked on a mission while a comrade was performing a combo or support action.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cursor to not speed up when increasing the size or position values of certain body parts when changing advanced settings in the character editing screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Twin’s Ponytails” hairstyle to leak through the Lagombi helmet and Rathalos helmet.
- Fixed an issue that caused the character’s wrists to look strange when equipping floral sleeves.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player’s Canyne to be temporarily immobilized when performing a combo in sync with the player’s attacks if they had the Large Shuriken equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused large barrel bombs to explode immediately after being placed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong amount of spirit gauge to be consumed when performing a combo from spirit aerial slash to spirit sword attack (spirit sword III or splitter slash).
- Fixed an issue that caused a delay when executing the longsword’s spirit iai slash.
- Reduced the frequency of attacks linked to the spirit iai slash being performed against the Magnamalo’s torso when the player was actually attacking its front legs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the damage of attacks following consecutive attacks with the celestial lethal dance of the double swords to be reduced.
- Fixed an issue that caused the effect of the cleat’s fifth melody to not be displayed in the log when activating 5 of the weapon’s effects at once.
- Fixed an issue that caused the spear gun shot to hit areas that the player was not aiming at if the action was performed on the move.
- Fixed an issue that caused directional commands to not register when using the Lance Gun Parting ability after a series of actions.
- Fixed an issue that caused automatic phrases to appear only for one player when hitting multiple players with support ammo (Demon/Armor/Recovery).
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bubbling Dance skill level 3 to have no effect when the player used it immediately after dodging with the bow.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sun goddess canvases to remain on screen if another player picked them up during the loading screen when joining the “Rising Sun!” event mission when it had already been started.
- Various text bugs have been fixed.
- Various other bugs have been fixed.