Earlier this morning we got updated sales figures for Nintendo Switch’s most successful games, including Mario Golf: Super Rush. Well, now comes an interesting detail regarding this title.
Apparently, it has already managed to become the second best-selling game in the series, very close to the first. However, the most curious thing is that it has achieved this in just 5 days, as the sales figures shared refer to those registered until June 30, 2021 and Mario Golf: Super Rush was released on June 25, 2021.
We leave you with the top, compiled with data from VGSales:
- Mario Golf (N64) – 1.47 million
- Mario Golf Super Rush (Switch) – 1.34 million (as of 30 June 2021)
- Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GameCube) – 1.27 million
- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (GBA) – 0.53 million
- Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS) – 0.49 million
- Mario Golf (GBC) – 0.22 million