As you know, a Pokémon Presents took place on 18 August, bringing us news on a number of Pokémon titles. One of them was Pokémon Legends: Arceus, where we got to know details about new Pokémon and other new mechanics, thanks to a new trailer.
Well, this time we’ll share with you 10 details you may have missed from this recent new trailer. We’ve got them for you below, courtesy of GameXplain:
- The entire story of the Hisui region appears to be divided into five main areas. In the Pokédex, you can see the entire Hisui region with five distinct parts apart from the main base.
- The region is full of different landmarks such as Mount Corona, but there is also an icy structure and a pincer-shaped rock.
- In Villa Jubilee there is a building with stylish scissors, which could be a salon where we can customize our trainer with different outfits.
- In Villa Jubilee we can also find the headquarters of Team Galaxy, where we can see references to various Pokémon on the outside, such as a statue of Magikarp and some chimneys resembling Galar’s Weezing.
- Behind Professor Laventon is a board, a kind of map where we can see various Pokémon drawings, including Starly, Pikachu, Roselia and Abra.
- When you camouflage yourself to get close to a Pokémon in the tall grass, dark areas appear in the corner of the screen, indicating that you are undetectable.
- Pokémon have favourite foods that we can see in the Pokédex. We can see that Shinx’s favourite foods are mushrooms, wheat and beans, although there seem to be five different favourite foods for each Pokémon. The foods could be used to distract or calm the Pokémon.
- There are some scenes that stand out, such as some Pokémon sitting next to the trainer, and there may even be a photo mode, due to the camera rotation in another scene, but this is unconfirmed.
- In the open world there are on-screen indicators where we can see the Poké Balls on the right and on the left we can see from bottom to top the Pokédex, the inventory and something similar to a smartphone, but it is unknown what it should be.
- Triangles appear in the battle menu, which seem to indicate that an attack is not very effective. A plus sign (+) also appears on the screen, but its use is unknown at this time.