It looks like this new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. It’s a patch that the developers have officially detailed on the console recently for Monster Hunter Rise.
Specifically, this version 3.2.0 of the game is already available for download and includes numerous new features and missions. You can check out the list of new features just below:
Main content added and changes
- New event missions available every week.
- New downloadable content is available for sale in the Nintendo eShop.
- Arabic has been added to the list of languages.
Bugs fixed / General
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest to start when players had not yet closed the item chest.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to place the same ornament twice when decorating the interior of the home.
- Fixed an issue where changing all the colours of the armour overlay in the forge would cause only one of the colours to change colour.
- Fixed an issue that caused discrepancies between the preview and the player’s accompanying comrade when changing the colour of their overlay armour.
- Fixed an issue that caused the content of Ikari’s dialogue to be incorrect when talking to him in a specific order in the village dock.
- Fixed an issue that caused the controls to stop working if the player quickly pressed the A button when asking for a varied assortment at the canteen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Goss Harag’s breath to display incorrectly and its area of effect to be incorrect if the player paused the game during a breath attack.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrectly sized monsters to appear as invaders in some quest information.
- The affected monsters are: Aknosom, Bishaten, Rajang, Teostra, Mizutsune Apex, Rathalos Apex, Zinogre Apex.
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters driven away by attacks while trapped in a trap in Frenzy missions to not count as such in the “Drive Away with a Weapon” subtask.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mizutsune Apex to continue using its breath attack even after being knocked down.
- Fixed an issue that caused Teostra Dust to stay on screen if the player knocked it down while it was being created.
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters to not be able to move if the player used a wailing groov to lure them under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused some damage to be ineffective when hitting the Crimson Valstrax with certain attacks (such as the elemental supercharge of the charged axe) at a specific time while it was absorbing energy.
- Fixed an issue that caused all on-screen information to disappear when the player entered a shop after suffering an immobiliser attack.
- Fixed an issue that caused the character to respond to a request for help verbally if they were in a shop when another player appeared.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to trigger a cleat melody when initiating a magnificent trio under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to stop locking on to a target when performing certain actions after opening the radial menu if the target was type 2.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to appear at the top instead of the bottom when fast travelling during the “The Creator” mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused a message to appear stating that the item was broken when the player was hit while depositing a transport item.
- Fixed an issue where changing the set menu in the radial menu and exiting the game would cause the new configuration to not save correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be unable to jump when riding a Canyne in area 1 of the Lava Grottoes.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Ammo+” to not activate if the player activated this ability with an ornament equipped on the weapon and then switched weapons or re-equipped the original weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused comrade attacks to ignore the “Balance Enhancement” skill.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glowing line to appear under the player character if make-up or face paint number 30 was selected as glowing.
- Fixed an issue where collecting items left behind by monsters would not count as secondary submissions in the “God of Thunder” and “The Maker” quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player character to bend at the waist if the player used a kunai after wyvern fire was cancelled due to taking damage.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be unable to use the “Sword: Mutant Slash” ability of the charged axe after dodging in sword mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to perform the “Sword: Counter Strike” skill instead of “Sword: Front Slash” if it was performed after dodging in sword mode without touching the left stick.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Artillery” skill compensation of the Gun Lance to not apply to fire element parts when using shot, charged shot, or hard charged shot.
- Fixed an issue that caused connection errors and crashes if the player had 15 or more status icons.
- Fixed an issue that caused severe angle corrections when pressing X+A after the “Counter-Shape” skill with the axe loaded.
- Fixed an issue that caused invulnerability to be cancelled due to a “hit stop” when using the “Demonic Flight” skill on dual swords.
- Fixed an issue that caused defence bonuses to not display correctly on the team confirmation screen in the Arena.
- Improved brightness change animations to make some effects smoother.
- Fixed an issue that caused a comrade’s previous name to be displayed during a mission if their name was changed while playing online.
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters to not respond correctly when thrown into a conduit in lava caves from a specific angle.
- Fixed an issue that caused mission information to not display correctly if the player quickly switched from “Ready” to “Waiting” when playing online.
- Fixed an issue where the Sponsor icon would not disappear after picking one up due to connection latency.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Various other bugs have been fixed.