A new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. It is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue HD.
Specifically, this version 1.0.1 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of new features just below:
- You can now ride cars in the city again!
- Added a mission marker for Archie’s singing mission.
- Improved dock mode performance.
- Stereo sounds will now play correctly (previously they played in 3D, causing audio phasing).
- Improvements have been made to loading speed when loading audio data.
- Improved music playback which was causing FPS issues.
- Fixed problem in credits.
- Updated sponsor credits.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.