After the Nintendo Direct at E3 2021, it is clear that Nintendo is already preparing the next presentation. Today we have a new rumour that is already making the rounds on the internet.
As in the past, we recommend you take the information below with a grain of salt. This one comes from SamusHunter2, a Twitter account that has hit and missed previous leaks in equal parts. For this reason, we can’t be sure that the details below are accurate.
However, the Twitter thread has already gone viral and many fans are confused. This is the information offered, remember, not officially confirmed at this time:
- There will be a Nintendo Direct in September 2021, about the release date of WarioWare: Get It Together! (10 September)
- The presentation would focus on Metroid Dread and there would also be sections for Advance Wars and Mario Party Superstars.
- The new Animal Crossing: New Horizons update and the latest Super Smash Bros. Ultimate character will be unveiled along with story DLC for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
- Capcom to announce a Resident Evil for Nintendo Switch
- By way of speculation, he adds that Splatoon 3 marketing should start around that time, the sequel to Breath of the Wild and Bayonetta 3 would have no chance of appearing, and a new Kirby game could be announced. Monolith’s new project in collaboration with Nintendo could also appear.
- He mentions that there will be an Indie World Showcase before the Nintendo Direct.