A new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. This is a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for the version of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town.
Specifically, this version 1.0.7 of the game adds new features and includes several fixes and tweaks that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. It is currently only released in Japan, and is expected to be available in the West soon.
You can check out the list of new features below:
- Adds “Story Camera” feature for conversations. When activated, it brings the camera closer to villagers when talking during regular conversations. You can turn it on and off from the Options menu. After downloading the update, this option will be disabled. Note that you cannot turn the camera on if the character you want to talk to is near an obstacle, such as a wall;
- Adds more reactions for villagers during conversations;
- Improved town development;
- Fixed a game crash bug that occurred if save data was loaded after interacting with a child;
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if the calendar was accessed immediately after loading and exchanging tools in your tool bag;
- Other minor bug fixes.