Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, which landed on Nintendo Switch on 26 March, has recently received a new update.
Well, this is version 1.0.6, which broadly speaking fixes bugs and includes some details that improve the gameplay experience. We’ve listed all the changes and new features below:
- It is now easier to see who is hosting an event in festivals.
- A new event has been added that will be triggered when the player participates in the Egg Festival on their own.
- You will now be able to rename your animals through the Sanctuary.
- Visual improvement when completing town requests.
- Visual improvement when upgrading tools.
- Improved character behaviour when conversing with villagers when they are eating, fishing, etc.
- Implemented new message when returning home at 2:00.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze when you adopt a child and several events occur in succession.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze during the loading screen right after exiting a co-op game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze during mushroom picking, which occurred when picking a mushroom after changing the camera distance to a certain area.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze when interacting with an animal immediately before returning to the barn.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze when starting the game with no controls connected.
- Fixed an issue where some actions requiring the A button would not work after pressing the A button repeatedly when moving in front of a broken farm facility.
- Fixed other minor bug fixes.