We bring you the confirmation of a new indie title for Nintendo Switch. The details have been offered today by those responsible for it. We are talking about Steam: Rails to Riches Complete Edition.
As we have learned, the title will be available on July 20 in the console’s eShop. Here you have its premise and trailer:
Take charge of a railway company, issue shares, build rail networks, transport goods through stations and constantly evolving rail networks and make a profit to grow.
* Will you be able to finance the most extensive rail network and the most powerful locomotives?
* Which routes will generate the best cost/return ratio?
* Will you outperform the competition in freight profitability?
* Will you make enough money to pay investors?
You build the tracks, renovate the towns, upgrade your trains and select the right freight to offer the most profitable and sustainable freight service. Track your deliveries and add them to your earnings or victory points, to weigh the need to invest against your journey to win the game.
The goal of the game is to score as many victory points as possible and be the best railroad company.
– Official game Rails: the road to riches.
– original design
– integrated interactive tutorial
– languages: English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, French, Korean, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
– plays against the machine, with friends or both
– 3 levels of automatic opponent difficulty with individual strategies
– Maps for 3 to 5 players
– ambient sounds and music adapted to the maps
– adaptive animation speed
– official rules within the app
– unique and original reproduction of a board game on your device
– online multiplayer
Some of the awards the game has received:
2010 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
2010 Lys Passioné Winner
2010 Lys Passioné Finalist
2010 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2009 International Gamers Awards – General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
2009 Golden Geek Best Gamers’ Board Game Nominee