We bring more information about a new event related to one of the most prominent games in the Nintendo Switch catalogue. We’re talking about Monster Hunter Rise.
In the text that we leave you below, Capcom details the new mission event of the game, which has been officially launched today in the title of the hybrid console.
Remember, to access these events, you must have reached a certain point in the game before talking to Senri, the messenger, and selecting “Additional Content”. After unlocking the mission, it can be completed at any time by talking to Minoto.
Here are the details of this event:
- Event Mission 13: Rising Sun? (30 July)
- Objective: Deliver 16 images of White Wolf
- Regional Setting: Shrine Ruins
- Conditions: None
- Rewards: Materials for “Ammy’s Suit” (armour set for Canyne based on Amaterasu from Okami)
This new challenge mission is also available:
- Challenge Mission 2: (30 July)
- Objective: Kill a Zinogre
- Regional setting: Arena
- Conditions: Hunter rank: HR 4 or higher, party size: two players max.