Koei Tecmo has some interesting news regarding Samurai Warriors 5. Apparently, the game, only released in Japan for now, has already passed a new sales milestone, according to the game’s developers.
They have confirmed that the game has already surpassed a whopping 280,000 units sold since its release in Japan and Asia. Remember that it was released a couple of weeks ago with a Nintendo Switch version available. Definitely an extraordinary sales figure.
Alongside this, these figures have also been offered:
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection – 240,000 copies (released worldwide).
- Winning Post 9 2021 – 80,000 copies (released in Japan only)
- Uncharted Waters IV with Power-Up Kit HD Version – 70,000 copies (Japan / Asia release only)
On the other hand, it has also confirmed that the following games will be presented at the online edition of Tokyo Game Show 2021, which takes place between 23-27 September this year:
- New title in the Nobunaga’s Ambition franchise.
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires News
- Blue Reflection: Second Light News
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water News