It seems that a new update is now available for this Nintendo Switch game. It’s a patch that the developers have officially released on the console recently for Jump Force.
Specifically, this version 1.05 of the game includes several fixes and adjustments that aim to improve the user experience on the hybrid console. You can check out the list of new features just below:
- Added items that can be purchased from the shop counter and the premium shop counter.
- Added automatic transition to the noticeboard when playing online.
- Added menu transition button to reward counter when playing online.
- Added banners for ongoing events etc. when playing online.
- Added online events “bonus character campaign”.
- Improved overall game stability.